Design leadership can be hard, whether you are in your first leadership role or have been doing it for a while, there are always challenges along the way. Often the best way to tackle this is through the support of your peers.
Retreats provide a safe space to come together with other design leaders to:
- Renew your individual definition of success
- Connect with your values, purpose and sense of joy in your work
- Gain deeper insight into your individual practices as a leader
- Investigate what’s holding you back by challenging your beliefs and assumptions
- Share your stories and techniques and hear from others in your position
- Transform the way you work so that you can pursue your ambitions
- Establish strategies for re-prioritising your work and making changes that last
We are delighted to be relaunching our Women In Leadership Retreat after needing to postpone in 2020 because of the Covid pandemic.
This retreat is for senior design leaders who identify as female to come together against the backdrop of the beautiful Cotswolds with the expert facilitation of design-leader-turned coach, Julia Whitney.
You can find out more about the retreat here.
We are also busy planning lots of other events. If you don't meet the criteria for this retreat but would be interested in attending in the future please drop me an email and stay in the know by signing up to our newsletter.