No doubt the last 18 months have brought a wave of change and disruption for you and your teams. That's why we’re thrilled to be hosting an in-person Leading Design event in London this November to deep-dive on the topic of Designing Change.
Although the ongoing pandemic has prevented us from running our usual conference in London this year, we’ve created this structured event to re-connect, support each other and contribute in an open panel.
Aimed at mid-senior Design Leaders we will be joined by James Stevens, Director of Group Product Design at Sky Design who will share his thoughts on how to lead your team through transformation and come out stronger.
Relevant for every design leader thinking about change for their team:
- It will help you think strategically about the outcomes you want, and tactically about how to get buy-in and advocacy from the wider business you work for.
It’ll give ideas on how to define what you want success to look like and how to measure it.
It’ll equip you with tips and tricks on how to lead your team successfully through change - and most importantly, emerge the other side stronger.
And it’ll provide tips on how to look after yourself during what is inevitably a stressful time.
Following our conversation with James we will then open up the conversation in an 'open panel' model. Here we will invite attendees to take the floor and contribute their experiences on the topic.
This event will offer all the things that you would expect from Leading Design:
- An audience of experienced design leaders
- A safe space to share your leadership issues
- Thought-provoking conversations
- Opportunities to get feedback from your peers on challenges you are facing
- Great canapés and drinks!
Tickets to this event are very limited to keep everyone safe. You can get find more details and tickets here.
I look forward to seeing you there.