Tickets for dConstruct 2014 have been on sale for just over a week now. If you haven't nabbed yours yet, here's the URL:
This will be the tenth dConstruct. Ten years! It's pretty crazy to look back through the archive and see how the event has evolved from its humble beginnings in 2005 to last year's magnificent tour-de-force.
Ten years! Crazy.
It's kind of fun to look back at the themes for each year:
- 2005: Web 2.0 -- back then, it sorta meant something.
- 2006: Something Something Web Apps -- we were still figuring it out.
- 2007: Designing the User Experience -- this lead directly to the creation of UX London.
- 2008: Designing the Social Web -- a classic!
- 2009: Designing for Tomorrow -- starting to get pretty cerebral.
- 2010: Design and Creativity -- this was a perfect blend; top-notch speakers.
- 2011: Designing Digital Products -- a tricky one; some talks divided opinion.
- 2012: Playing With The Future -- the best conference I've ever been to. No exaggeration.
- 2013: Communicating With Machines -- we laughed, we cried, it was bloody brilliant.
- 2014: Living With The Network -- see you there.
This was originally published on my own site.