We’re here to help build the confidence you need to make critical decisions. We use research to uncover insights to inspire actions. We deliver fresh perspectives and prioritised recommendations.
At Clearleft, we craft bespoke research studies choosing the mix of qualitative and quantitative research methods to get you the evidence you need.
Our specialist researchers have extensive experience in usability testing, data analysis, observational diary studies, customer journey mapping, creating personas and conducting large-scale surveys.
Through research we’ve uncovered valuable insights for:
- Spotify: Evaluating ideas for future product innovation.
- United Nations: Delivering impactful content with research across five continents.
- Citizens Advice Bureau: Making advice easier to access at the point of need.
- Sage: Onboarding new customers to subscription software.
- UCL: Equipping people to make life-changing decisions with confidence.
- Natural History Museum: Changing habits to create advocates for the planet.
If you would like to discuss how we can help you with your research needs, contact us.
We believe research should be conducted with integrity. Our research principles ensure studies are undertaken honestly, openly and respectfully.