- Price: £2500
- Duration: 1 day
- Attendees: Up to 8 people
Book this Workshop
Call Andy on +44 (0)845 858 6563
About this workshop
Love them or loath them, meetings are here to stay. So we need to get better at managing meetings and turn them from a productivity sink to a productivity booster. Enter the creative workshop.
By re-positioning yourself as a facilitator, you will raise your profile, increase your influence and have a greater effect on product strategy. This is a must-do workshop for any and all user experience practitioners who want to take their careers to the next level.
Stakeholder workshops are hands-on by nature, so the best way to teach these skills is through active participation. Participants will learn how to plan and moderate stakeholder workshops and how to perform a series of co-design activities or “design games” with stakeholders.
Who is this suitable for?
- UX Designers at all levels of experience
- Product managers
- Start-up founders
- Consultants and strategists
- Anybody who is fed up of dull meetings
By the end of this workshop you will have:
- learned how to set up and plan the perfect workshop
- discovered the real value of design games and other co-design activities
- learned how to run design games like design the box, prune the tree and what not to do
- tried out facilitation techniques from the masters
- got a tool kit for planning, running and moderating creative workshops
- had a walk through of various design games and activities
- covered core presentation techniques
- looked into proposition development
- experimented with collaborative design
- tried out group consensus making