- Price: £2500
- Duration: 1 day
- Attendees: Up to 10 people
Book this Workshop
Call Andy on +44 (0)845 858 6563
About this workshop
Agile Scrum focuses on continuous improvement, scope flexibility, team input, and delivering essential quality products. In this workshop you will learn about Scrum, including practical ways and tools to set up a Scrum team and how to deliver project using this framework.
The course will cover how to prepare for an Agile project, defining roles, events and artefacts in the Scrum process and the stages of a Scrum project. We will look at practical tools for defining the product vision and backlog, and how to run Scrum meetings (or ceremonies).
Finally we will discuss how this method can be implemented in your company and how to tackle any real obstacles which you might encounter.
Who is this suitable for?
- Project or Programme Managers
- User Experience Designers
- Web Designers
- Product Managers, or Owners
- Senior Management
By the end of this workshop you will have:
- understood Scrum principles and how these deliver value
- created a practical checklist to use before setting up an Agile project
- found out how to set up a cross-functional self-managing team
- understood the key stages of a Scrum project
- gained the knowledge to define the roles and responsibilities in a Scrum project
- found out how to set up, define and estimate a product backlog
- learned how to prioritise items in the product backlog
- understood the importance of testing in the process
- gained the ability to write detailed user stories
- gathered practical tools to facilitate Scrum meetings
- understood how to identify obstacles and how to remove these